- Refrain from making lewd remarks
- Don’t ask employees for demonstrations
- Keep snickering to a minimum
- Don’t make other patrons feel like outsiders
- Don’t inappropriately stroke the adult toys
- Be mindful when asking employees for advice
- Be respectful of those around you
If you are a newbie, here are some questions to ask yourself that’ll help guide you towards a sex toy that complements your desires.
- Would you prefer to have various settings on your adult toy?
- Is less more?
- Would you like your toy to vibrate?
- What erogenous zones would you like to stimulate?
- Will you be using these on yourself or with a partner?
- Is size an important factor?
- How often are you planning on using your sex toy?
- Would you like it to be portable?
- Would you like it be rechargeable?
- Are you looking for a dual-purpose adult toy?
- What material would you like? Silicone? Glass?
Cleaning Your Sex Toy
Remembering to clean your Adult Toys at Joujou is paramount. Those who neglect to take proper care of their sex toy are more susceptible to infections. Here are some of the most common disinfectants.
- Germicidal light
- Soap and water
What To Choose?
Given the vast amount of adult toys available, it’s best to consult a professional before choosing a pleasurable product. Before you do, here are some options you may want to be aware of. Adult Toys from Joujou https://www.joujou.com.au/
- Butt plugs
- Anal beads
- Pleasure balm
- Double-ended dildos
- Cock rings
- Clitoris stimulators
- Vibrating panties